Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today has been fruitful day. Many unexpected incidents happened. Guess what? I met my ex and Jason heard from his ex today. So coincidence huh? Hehe. I went for breakfast at serangoon with jason and on our way we saw jintai. We juz happened to talk abt him the day before and therehe was!
I accompanied Jason to wax his car and went for a medical check up at Changi hosiptal. Later, went east coast rd to eat prawn noodle. It was pretty delicious! I went tuition after that. I told him to bring bread.. but he forgotten abt it! I told him to pick me up at 6.30pm but he came at almost 7pm! 2 months ago, he wouldn't have the heart to let me wait.. now he can't be on time anymore! sad!! :( but once in a while ok la... i forgive him! I should appreciate him coz he put in the effort to pick me up though :) Haiz.. Think I'm deeply in love with Jason liao.. Hope this relationship would not onli be everlasting but we can bring each other happiness always.. Hope he feels the same way too.. He shouted he loves me at orchard road 3 times! Haha! It was so sweet! I wouldnt' dare if it's me. Maybe that's him la.. he could have done the same thing to he ex gfs? I dunno.. But he'd made me happy... kept his promise till now.. hope for eternity..