Thursday, April 13, 2006

Today, Emily came to my house to study. We studied anatomy. Now I know what are the parts of the muscles. I also able to understand how muscles contract.This is so cool. I know what's a synaptic terminal, acetylcholine, acetylcholineseterase, the synaptic clef, sarcolemma end plates where all the receptors for ACh are. Action potential which travels all the way down to transverse tubules to produce calcium ions. Troponins will allow tropomysin to expose the active sites if the actin filament. The myosin heads will den bind with the active sites and pull the actin filament towards the center of sarcommere therefore causing muscles to contract. At the same time the acetylcholineseterase removes the acetylecholine from the synaptic clef. Hee.. just doing some revision here.

I'm going Bintan tml!! Hope it'll be fun. I went to my bf's house for BBQ. His mum was the one who invited me, not him. I couldn't bring myself not to talk to him at all. I had flu for the whole day. After dinner, both of us went to TPY for a walk. I know he needed a hp but just don't want to waste money. I have decided to buy one for him. But he couldn't decide which model he likes so that really gives me a headache on which to buy. I feel that both of us are drifting apart. I would really hope to make our relationship a better one. But if I were to talk about it, we'll surely quarrel again. So y risk toking about it rite? Besides, he dun seems to care or sense it too. He's just too busy with his sch work and job. I shall end here and update you with the details of the trip soon..