Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I have problems with my boyfriend now. I feel that we are starting to drift apart. When I told him, he seems ignorant about it. When I further persist on it, he sounded irritated and said that he has to work tomorrow and do not wish to talk about it. If not today then when? Will there ever a good time to talk about our problems? He said he does not feel that there’s anything wrong about us. Of course he doesn’t feel anything because I have not changed anything towards him. However, I felt he has changed on the way he treats me. He seems to take me for granted. Besides that, I feel that he has not been trying hard to be in good terms with my family members. I’m very disappointed with him on this aspect actually. It’s my brother’s birthday and he didn’t even bother to wish him happy birthday. He told me he’ll try to be expressive to me. However, he’s not doing so again. I don’t mind not meeting each other as often, but if he don’t do anything to make my heart melts or make me feel that he stills loves me, he’ll soon lose me. I don’t feel important to him anymore. I’m beginning to doubt my future with him. How can I survive with someone who can’t express himself to me. Since he’s does not bother about our relationship, I don’t have the heart to continue this relationship too. I told him that I needed time out and when he feels that he’s ready to commit, he will then let me know. I really hope he is not cheating me or something. If he lets me catch him doing something unfaithful, I’ll never forgive me. At the meantime, I shall study hard for my exams and not bother about him anymore. It’s just not worth it when the other party does not even bother to care.