Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Exams are over!! I was pretty disappointed with my 1st paper as I thought I was prepared for it. However, I just couldn't seem to focus when i'm in the examination room. What's wrong with me huh.. I stayed over at my frd's hall to study for the next paper. Felt that studying in groups can be really useful. After exams, I really feel so relieved. However, I can't forget that my boyfriend's exams soon too. It's actually tml. I tried my best to help him understand some of his notes. Hope he'll be able to do well tml. He has been understanding enough to let me stay over at my friend's hall. Has been really supportive. Guess we have started to bond again. Feeling happy again. The thing that I got to worry about is.. The camp is next week! I'm actually excitied but going to be worried of my role of being the MC during campfire. I hope the crowd would be supportive enough.
BTW, I've bought a size 4 soccer ball and a frisbee. Wanna prepare myself for the street soccer competition..
THat's all for the updates.. c ya..