Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi, today was a boring start for me. I've nv felt so free. I felt so relief after my bf's exam!! He was so sweet to stop by outside my hse on his way to meet his clients. After work, he still went to change my watch's battery. However, night was horror. I quarrelled with him over money issues! I hate it!! He offered to pay something using his credit card at 1st.. but later there were miscommunications and everything was in a mess. He's pushing all the blame to me for all the problems. I'll really be wary in future when he wants to offer help. Better don't owe him anything. I heart hurts. Today is our 2nd and a half yr anniversary and here we are quarreling again. He must be enjoying his sleep now.

Love is blind but not forever. When problems arises, we'll see true colour. Working together or leaving one to die. Helping each other and expect gratitude in return? Or helping each other sincerely without any expectation from the other party? Can love make me fly more rather than being chained in hell..

Emily and I went to support my brother who participated in the interschool basketball competition. It was held at singapore basketball association. NYJC was against VJC. Very close match at the 1st half. NYJC actually overtook VJC at some point in time. However, after that as the VJC picked up again, the scores started to drift further away. Ther's went NYJC's morale dropped. I realised that the players in the teams play a big role in lifting the spirits up. If players know how to overcome this barrier, they'll be able to perform so much better. I'm so proud of my brother who scored 3 or 4 shots and took over VJC at one point of time. Enjoyed the whole session.