Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm always write my blog after the actual day coz i always sleep so late.. I'm so happy! I'll only be working from wed next week. That's becoz monday is Youth Day and tuesday i have to go and collect my transcript, scroll and gown from NIE.
Yesterday was a hectic but fun day.. However, there were opportunity cost involved. I nearly got into a quarrel with Jason several times. Early this morning, he went for his com class and supposed to go my house to fetch me for my jamming practice. He called me after his class. His tone really sux. As if i offended him. It only made me felt that i'm the coz of it was becoz he had to rush back to fetch me. I told myself that he was juz tired and didn't mean to hurt me and suggested him to stay at home to rest. To him, he felt fed up because he rushed out of camp just to go support me at the jamming session and now I told him to stay at home to sleep. Later I decided to invite him to send me again so that his efforts would not go to waste. I had an enjoyable time at clementi where our jamming session was held. Jason seemed entertained by my friends too. I felt good :) I do really appreciate his efforts for sending me down, getting to know my classmates despite him feeling so tired due to lack of sleep.
Faizal called me to tell me that he had 8 tickets for the Kalland stadium closing ceremony. I was so excited as this is something that we singaporeans should learn to experience it for the last time. I thought Jason would be interested as I'm interested. However, I was very disappointed when he told him he did not want to go. Later, he decided to join us. How sweet. He could have chose to be with his friends after soccer. However, he decided to go with me. I ws delighted.
Another commotion happened becoz i had prob with my time management. I supposed to go pick my bro and my dad and then go to look for jason. However, i misjudged the time and brought my bro and dad to kallang stadium 1st. From the stadium, i had no idea on how go back to the west to pick sia.