Monday, July 09, 2007


Sunday was good.. went for music.. dear told me that he decided not to ply soccer if i had plans to go out with him.. So SWEET.. Later he told me that he might have game at 3 and 5pm.. I was a little mad initially.. but he told me it was a joke.. Anyway, he still kept his word. THat's the outcome and it's still sweet. We didn't spend time together alone but with his family, then my family. But I still enjoy every minute of it. I went over to his place to give help his sis with her spelling for the next day. Then, we all went to singapore expo to look at the car show. Then we joined my parents for dinner. Later my bro suggested to go ktv and jason agreed although i know usually he's not really keen for it. I really find it sweet when he's so accommodating. I wanted to spend time with him alone seiously.. but since my bro was so keen, i also couldn't bear to reject him. I made the effort to blog now because, i want to make it a pract to blog happy events which i'd love to rem about.. not only blog when i'm upset.. coz that's usually the case. Haha. Love Jason more and more each day..