Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm going to share what i did on 13 August 2007..
My baby has gone for his ranger course. He'll be away for 65 days! Boo hoo.. I felt sad when i bidded goodbye to him. But i had to act "cool".. dun wanna be emotional or i'll affect him. I went to pick Lynn up in the morning and got lost halfway.. now i know that i should exit from exit 8 to her place from AYE.
We reached hall at about 7am, went to sleep again. woke up at 8.20am. Luckily our soccer is at src.. which is just next to our hall. I was PUNCTUAL for my lesson. Yippie! Soccer was fun! There was many mini games involved to allow the students to learn how to attack better (3 vs 1 ) Then subsequent to a balanced 4 vs 4 games. However, i had problem kicking the ball high up. This was the main skill that we supposed to master. Haiz.. How i wished darling is here to teach me now.. I need him..
After lesson, I went back hall to bathe. I washed my clothes as i was bathing. I hope i can stick to this habit. Then i packed my stuff with lynn.. I realised that I've many other things which i could have brought to hall to display..eg family photo, words of motivation etc.
After everything, we watched TV, went for lunch and took a nap..
I wanna wanna tok about the tv show that i've watched. It was abt a guy who wanted to test his gf before he ask her for marriage. She went through so many cruel tricks and finally, her bf proposed to her. Lynn and I teared.. It was so touching. I dun wanna see too many of this kind of variety show.. Coz if not, my expectations for a marriage proposal wil go higher higher and HIGHer.. good luck to my soulmate :p
I met Roy in the evening for dinner at queensway.. had curry rice and laksa. Then we went ikea to look at the book shelves and wardrobes. Think we know which that the ones we wanted. I changed my mind about staying over in hall. Coz roy roy has to rush home to pray with my parents and since it's the 1st day of ghost festival, i think it's better to go home la. I can feel the home sickness already somehow.. haha.
It's the 1st day of honey's training. I wonder what is he doing now.. is he thinking the same for me?
Btw, my ziping mentioned that he dreamt about me last night. Said i went clubbing with him. keke. But i promised dear dear not to go already.. so think idea is out of my mind. He asked me to go out and drink coffee. He mentioned tml.. i said c how.. i'm quite interested to know what he has to say.. I wanna share it with darling..
I got to get back to work now.. there DED meeting tml and i haven read through my notes! Buai!