Thursday, August 16, 2007

blogging for 15/8.
I supposed to leave at 7am today. Coz i had to give roy a ride to OCS. However, i was waiting my friends to arrive as they a slightly late. Roy complained that i could have left at 7 sharp and forget abt my friends. But how can i? It said that if i agreed to help someone, i have the responsibility to do a good job. He was right. But there are times which moral values and dilemma comes into the picture and we just got to tolerate with it. That's life. At least i managed to reach OCS on time.
I went over to pick Lynn and went for lesson. Looking for parking lots really sux big time. I think the next time, i'll go school at least 15 mins earlier or rather take the shuttle bus. The tutor led lecture on the Perspective of value was quite verge. It seems like value is something that is grown within us since young and there is no right or wrong coz the environment and family background will mould us and affect us to be wat we are today.
We attended Bala's lecture on measurement and evaluation for an hour. I ate lunch with lynn and went back hall for a long nap! shoik man. I beautified my board by placing some sweet messages and my darling's photo. Miss him so much!
Later in the evening, i went library to zap some necessary notes for SS. We are doing merger and separation. I borrowed the SS p4 textbook which i have to return tml be4 9am! I take this as a motivation to go jogging early in the morning.. den i can go return the book.
Then i headed for my dance lesson! So fun. It's been a long time since i danced. We did hip hop. I need the instructor to be in front or i will forget all the steps. Think I better try to train myself to count the steps and memorise them the next time. I'm going for next week's 6.30pm session. Lynn and i den went for dinner. We are now all ready and motivated to work hard.. I've just finished reading tml's lecture notes. Cool right? now i'm going to read the history textbook that i have to return tml morning.. tataz.. Btw, i decide to blog everyday so that when dear dear is back.. he can look through this and know what i've went through when he was away..