Thursday, August 23, 2007

yoz.. I'm so happy today.. by the way.. blogging for 22/8/07
I din sleep for the whole night coz i had to submit my assignment. But i'm done! down with one.. yippie! But i couldn't concentrate my measurement and evaluation lesson.. anyway.. it was pretty boring.. my class decided to change the lesson to a better time slot. We went into JiaYi's room.. saw a picture of little girl.. din know he was married! We wanted to change our soccer for thursday to another day.. then my thursday would be free! so shiok..

I went back hall to sleep for 3 hrs and went for dance. We did Jazz dance.. i find it rather hard to grasp man.. and my knee still hurt.. But it was still fun.
I went to play our semi finals for basketball Interclass Games.. and we got 1st! Yippee! Jean, Anu, Lynn, Simin and I were the only ones playing.. Although i didn't score this time, I still feel satisfied coz i thought my defending skills has improved.

I wanna tok about an incident during a game.. I was slapped by one yr gal. She did not even apologise. She gave me a dirty look. I got to thank her for that, coz i really went all out to defend and get the ball.. keke
Anyway, after the game, we thanked our opponents and everybody smiled to me except her who gave me another dirty look! I was super pissed and confronted her. I told her that she slapped me just now and din even apologise.. I was talking her in a joking manner, she smile and once she turn to another direction, her face was damn black la.. I think these pple have to be told wat is right and wrong.. Especially for her, she's going to be a teacher in the future, if she herself doesn't have sportsmanship, what about her students in future.. I'm quite surprised and sad about this issue.. I hope she's affected by what i've said to her.. becoz very soon.. she'll be learning about sports etiqutte..
DArling's mummy told me that annie is married recently.. I told her i knew about it through friendster. Johnson told her about it. She said that Jason's dad thinks she'll regret in future coz it seems to be a sudden decision. Well it happened that the guy was not her past fiance. Anyway.. y care so much.. it has nothing to do with me.. keke
I'm home right now.. slacking for a while. Just finished bathing and practicing music. I'm going to have breakfast with mummy and roy later.. practice music, tuition and back to school for lesson.. 4 more days be4 i can c darling..