Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey..
I woke up at about 7 plus and headed to the gym with lynn. My initial plan was to do weights and den play table tennis. HOwever, Eric and Ruoying called me and asked me to go jogging around NTU and I did! it was about 5 click i guess. Hmm.. sprinted at the end coz of the stupid rain. Then we continued with our table tennis. It was very fun!
We went for soccer when JiaYi taught was how to do volley. Learning in a small group really helps a lot. Feedback was given immediately. I enjoyed the session. For M and E, we still continued with solving mean, mode and median. Standard deviation was also introduced.
We went for lunch after that. I was super hungry. Den we headed to get our SS books, and submitted my OBS form! hooray! going for camp again!
Next we were on our way back to hall when I had to rush for tution. I headed to hougang point to pass the thumbdrive back to my ex student. Load off me now! When I was about to reach my house, after turning, I need to reverse and park into my hse's lot. THen there's this taxi driver who din bother to wait and forced me to drive forward. My unit after my neighbour gave me a dirty look as though i did something wrong. They were so inconsiderate to park the cars along phillips ave near to my house and still dare to give me that look! Most prob they din know i wanted to drive back to my hse. Anyway.. I was just frustrated that y do pple have to be so impatient and have to show pple unhappy faces in order to make themselves feel better? HAiz... I hope my students in future will not grow up to be like that..
I ended up eating instant noodles.. no one was at home to eat with me.. watched tv and slacked. Darling called me. Reminded me that he misses me. I rememebered eric mentioning to me about his frd who was also from commando, married and his wife betrayed him coz she always go club and was with his colleague who was also getting married. This guy claimed that the gal was the one who seduced him and he felt it was ok. Eric couldn't stand it and walked away. He said that there were so many this kind of cases.. No wonder darling din like me to club. But I hope if i can give him this kind of security, he would give me the same kind of security.. I cannot stand betrayal.. If wat is expected of me is not applicable to him, den I feel that it's not fair and no point following it.. well.. most importantly, i trust he will not do that.. :)