Monday, August 27, 2007


Well.. today.. i woke up several times to check my phone to see if jason called me. Billy called me after that saying jason called him and mentioned that he'll be out either at 11 or 12pm. I decided to go see the doc 1st then head over to fetch his mum and den go over.. I went there twice.. 1st i reached there at 10 plus.. den jason asked me to go back and get his phone and wallet and return back when he called. We headed to beach road to buy his neccessities after that and had lunch. It felt good to be the passenger again. haha.

We went to compass point to look for a waterproof pouch but to no avail and headed to fetch jojo from sch. Went back to his home to let him rest.. It felt good to be cuddling with him again, holding hands together etc..

Later, we headed to houngang mall for a walk.. ate kfc and ice-cream.. think i better watch my diet haha. By 8pm he has to leave house.. we returned home for dinner, he cut his hair and bathed. Then I prepared the birthday cake for him. All of us sang song for him. Wondered what wish he made.. hope it would come true.. Now.. I just came back from his camp.. he's back there. My heart had sunken again.. though I din wanna make it too obvious.. Miss him again.. shall wait for his return on 14 or 15 of september 2007.. now.. i got to get back to my work already..