Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Today.. I went back to zhonghua primary school to sign out. The school had called me, send me a letter to ask me to go back and sign out. On the last day of my sch, I 've forgotten to sign out. keke. Too excited to leave. Haha. When I was on my way home, I saw my P3 students! They called for me.. I really missed them.. haiz..
THere was a heavy rain when i reached NIE. I was drenched despite i drove. Irritating. I had basketball lesson and den discussion on critical perspective. The tutor din really guide us.. but we knew we were on the right track so we are going ahead with our plans.
I went for tuition. I asked grace if her granny always ask her to drink or eat whenever she comes down from the stairs. She said not really.. It tiggered me to ask her because I saw her granny coming down the stairs. I went on with my lesson. Who knows.. her granny came and offered her milk! haha.. both of us laughed.
I returned to hall after that.. I wanted to jog.. but the rain was huge. so i decided to forget about it. I checked my mails and vanessa came back asking me to send her to nie. I went to jurong point to meet lynn and went shopping at NTUC!! spent abt 40 bucks! Haiz.. gtg now.. btw.. darling called just now.. says he will be away at outfield for a few days and wun be back.. 20 more mins to his birthday.. "Happy Birthday to him" :) tataz.