Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello! it's 2 am and i'm still not sleeping..
As in 23/8/07, I woke up really late.. too tired to go eat breakfast with mummy and roy.. I ate lunch, practice music and washed the car. Vacummed and cleaned the interior as well as cleaning the exterior of coz. I wanted to open up the bonnet and add water to the compartment but dunno how to open it. Pulled the trigger but when i wanted to pull the bonnet up, it got stuck. Anyway, I tried calling my friends but no one answered. Therefore, I pushed it back and dun dare to do anything to it 1st.. AFter soccer, Anu taught me how to do it.. It's all about strength and pushing the trigger in the bonnet itself.
Because of this, I was late for my group meeting.. treated them ribena keke. My tuition will be changed to later at 4.30 sharp.
I saw an email on scuba diving 5 or 10 bucks onli.. so cheap right?! Coz it's held in s'pore swimming pool.. but i dun mind joining.. shall wait for darling to come back and we can sign up together. Another thing is, I recieved an email on overseas work attachments in USA. I'm very much interested coz this experience could be shared with my students in future and gaining more contacts if i wanna do students exchange in future for my sch... The attachment will be at least 2 months.. I told my dad about it and he said if it doesn't clashes with my sch work.. I should go.. Haiz.. the onli thing that is holding me back is my honey.. I wonder if he'd be supportive.. I'll surely miss him lor.. let's wait till he return and we shall discuss abt it.. There'd be a briefing and i'll go listen to it 1st. It's going to be real exciting! hmm.. But i think if i wanna go.. they might not choose me too.. there should be some criteria to be met i guess.. we shall see..
Darling called my home just now.. i thought he called my hp.. but i din c any miss calls.. did he wanted to speak to my parents are what.. keke.. He said he wanted to hear my voice.. sweet.. miss him terribly.. said he might be coming back on sunday night. I hope it's really going to be sunday night.. Will be waiting... if that's the case, it's 3 more days!yippie!
I've got my music exam later.. hopefully, things dun get messed up.. i wanna pass this exam badly man.. good luck to myself. haah.. byez