Friday, August 17, 2007

Recount for 16/8/07
I woke up at 8 plus this morning. It was going to rain and lynn and i decided not to go jog. However, i still have to return our book. Therefore, I took the shuttle bus and headed to the library. Then i went to the gym. Did my triceps and ran 7 click. Shiok man. Then i went home bathed and picked my brother up for lunch. Brought him over to my hall's canteen and showed him my room.
Then i drove him to queensway for his physio. I brought a pair of slippers which cost 30 plus. I had to consider for a super long time. Not like the past anymore. Jojo called and told me she had full marks for her spelling! great to hear that. Think I'm going to give her a new wallet.
Later i drove for my tuition. I was very angry with myself coz i missed the PIE (changi) junction. And i went all the way to upper thomson rd and had to return. There goes my petrol.
My brother asked me to pick him up tml but i'm going to Fort canning park and it will not be on the way. Sometimes, I think it's ok to reject right? Must learn how to do it.. Now i understand y darling din wanna come all the way to boonlay to fetch me from pasir ris.
After tution, i went back nie for measurement and evaluation lesson. Then soccer. We played games. Think i was too tired to move today. Tml i still have a 7.30 lesson. got to wake up real early.
I just returned from a gathering session with my hall friends. Venessa introduced my level's gals to me. We played taboo and i decided to leave 1st. Wanna blog. I messaged billy today to ask about jason.. but he din reply.. I wonder if he received if a not. I was watching the 9.30 channel 8 show. It reminded me of him.
Anu asked me if i'm interested to join OBS singapore during this september holidays. I thought maybe i should just give it a shot since it's been a long time since i camp and this would keep me occupied. If not i'll go crazy missing jason.. haiz..
Btw, i was toking to my poly friend juz now. She was asking if jason was my sec frd. She said she saw him at xiuzhen's place be4. She also complimented both of us looked good together! :) I'm really looking forward to hear anything from anybody abt him.. darling.. r u thinking of me now..? haiz.. good nite..