Monday, August 20, 2007

hiya.. I drove to SRC early this morning. Traffic was pretty heavy. I brought more clothes and bolster to school. With my bolster.. i can sleep better. I miss hugging honey.. I'm counting down.. 7 more days before i'll meet him. I'll stand by after my soccer lesson next monday. Hopefully he'll be released after my lesson. If not i dunno what the arrangement will be like.
My soccer lesson was quite frustrating today. It's because I had difficulty faking.. and doing the sharp turns. I wanna practice bring the ball back using the ball of my foot, using inner foot and outer foot. I also wanna master the Cruff Turn created by Johan Cruyff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1k7DGqRF5g&search=cruyff is an example. I also brought my street soccer ball for practice. Vanessa was teaching me how to kick the ball high and up. Den the alarm for the lightning rang.. JiaYi asked us to stop..
I return get to hall slack and bathed. Then decided to start on my critical perceptive assignment. I was trying so hard to find out what humanity means. In chinese we call that "ren xing" That's what we humans should possess.. being sensitive, compassionate towards the environment and the people around us.
I took a nap in between. When I woke up... I suddenly felt lonely again. When i was heading to the toilet, one of the hall mate said hi to me in a bubbly manner. I realised the "fun and bubbly" rachel seem to have gone.. Am i growing older that i lost touch with fun or what? haiz.. I dun wanna be a boring rachel. I wan my life to be adventurous and fun. I asked peiying to join me for the dance beat at nee an city on 2 september 2007. I wanna dance! I'm going to get the application form for OBS.. Not only i wanna know more contacts which may help me with my future career, but it's time for me to see if I have matured throughout the years as i've joined OBS Sabah 5 years ago.. I wanna find an identity for myself.. knowing my strengths and weaknesses. This would help me find more meaning in life. I hope darling would support me.. no matter what i do.. My heart will always be with him..