Wednesday, August 29, 2007

today.. i find it a dread to wake up for the 8.30 lesson.. but i was early.. lynn told me she dreamt of me getting A for my critical perspective assignment.. And guess what? I really did! Hooray.. A good start for me.. I went gym to di my triceps. Den we headed for M and E lesson. They were discussing about the pros and cons of using different kinds of graphic representions to show statistics..
I went to play tennis with lynn after that. LOng time since I played.. the kick is back!
Then we went to the clinic for my check up for outward bound. I had an injection.. Painful.. but worth the cost. keke.
Next we returned back to hall, bathed and took a nap. I woke up and changed into my dance attire and went for dance.. they taught hip hop today and i enjoyed the session very much. After that I waited for lynn and we went to boon lay market for dinner and now i'm here! Going to bathe now.. tataz.