Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hi there.. writing for 14/8/07

This morning, I was nearly late! But i was still on time. luckily! I offered Ro and Darren a ride to school. I couldn't find parking lots.. so no choice. got to use my cash card.. Basketball was so fun! I really like my instructor Mr Koh. He taught us how to shoot today. After lesson, we played a game of full court, 5 vs 5. There were 2 gals in my team and Mr Koh. He's so cool. I managed to fake and scored at least 3 shots for my team. And we won! hooray. My love for basketball is back!
I returned hall and unpacked my stuff again. I brought room slippers, and mat. I bathed and headed for tuition. I got my fees already. Yes! and i'm going to save it. I'm realised that her comprehension is pretty weak and i'm going to help her on that. After tuition, I took out my hp and saw an unfamiliar number. I called back and realised the number belonged to jason's friend. Jason borrowed the phone from him and wanted to call me! Haiz. I'm so sad that i didn't get to pick up his call. How is he now.. I hope he's doing well.. i miss him. I turn my phone to alert mode after that and waited and waited for him to call me.. but to no avail.
I went to pick my bro up at SAFTI and headed down to bishan to meet mummy for dinner. Then we went to the library. I wanted to borrow books but i din bring my lib card. So.. too bad for me.. When going home, i went pass a red light. There's camera around.. i just hav to cross my fingers and hope the camera is not working.. pls la.
Went i reached home, i decided to wash the car. I din get to vacum but i clean the leather seats, wash the exterier as well as polishing it ok?! My baby treat it like a wife.. i treat it like my husband.
I feel quite bad now. Roy was telling me that he is very unhappy and stress over his life now due to the fact that he felt he's wasting time serving the army while he could do something better to upgrade himself. He wanted me to send him to SAFTI later and initially i didn't want to send him coz it means i have to wake up earlier and everybody knows i love sleeping! But in the end i agreed. I feel bad now coz i felt i was a little selfish when i rejected him just now. I was considering the petrol and the time. But i could have tot abt how torturous it is to travel all the way to boon lay especially i've been through all this pain before. Moreover, he's down and i'm not really there to hear him out.. think no matter wat it is, family ties is still the most important. Money can't buy love. Therefore, I know what to do in future.
My music exams are coming! i've finished practising my songs and scales. I wanna prove to my teacher that i can score better than his expectations. I hate it when people thinks i'm very bad at something and i wann proof them wrong. And words has to power, but actions do.
I'm excited for tml's dance trial.. So cool.. i gtg now.. good night to my honey.. how i hope he can hear me now. .