Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hi there.. writing for today's blog of coz! haha..
woke up at 11 plus.. I practiced my music.. now i feel scared coz my music exam is this coming friday! I had lunch with my dad, grandma and my brother. I had an interesting session with them. I asked my daddy to translate for me and ask my granny about what happened during the japanese occupation. My granny said that they stayed in the drain for days and there wasn't any rice and they had to pound the tapioca and turnip into soft subtance to eat as porridge. The japanese soldiers took my grandpa and grandma into a lorry and threw them into a hole. The batch before them were buried alive. However, they din know y.. they were released! If they were not release, I wun be even in existence!
Later, i went over to jason's hse and brought jojo over. She finished all her homework and studied for her spelling except for her chinese homework. After that i let her used my com to play some maths game.
I drove my family to TPY to pick my bro up. Den we headed to serangoon broadway for dinner and took the photos. The steamboat coffee shop was super crowded and my mum queued up for us while i go get the photos. I food was really good. I'll bring dear dear there when he comes back.. The individual shot that i've chosen can see the ring that honey have given me clearly. . I happened to noticed it just now.. haha.
Peiying called me and asked me about huizhen. Coz she's going to get married soon and she's puzzled but it.. and also asked y i went missing.. nv inform her about the change of hp num. She was looking for company today.. but i just wanna spend time with my family and do my sch work.. so told her another day..
We went to serangoon gardens for desert.. darling's family were also there.. and jojo left with them.
I dunno y.. but felt quite affected when jason's mum told me that she saw annie at their void deck yesterday. Y in the world things are so coincident? my family met theirs and they met annie.. haiz.
Den my mummy asked jojo if she prefer me or annie.. she said me.. my mum asked y and jojo told my mummy that she always make a lot of noise in his room and gives him love bites..etc.. hmm.. i dun feel good.. haiz. how i hope darling is here to reassure me now. I need him.. haiz.. I dun wanna hear the history.. coz if i hear it.. i'd think too much and will start to get paranoid.. this would affect us. . I got to understand things are over now.. so just move on..
dunno y.. when i entered friendster just now.. i went to look into annie's acct.. it's not in the private mode anymore. she seems to be engaged with a guy whose most probably her fiance..
Seems happy.. I can't deny that she looked very pretty indeed.. at some point, i feel threatened coz i felt she was prettier than me.. haha. dumb right? but.. i believe everyone is special in their own way.. but i just need him to assure me now.. tell me i'm prettier than her in some other ways? keke. comparing sux. but i juz can't help it. But i'm proud of myself in many ways.. i'm proud to have a teaching as a career near future. I'm a very determined person who doesn't give up easily.. Love to help people who are in need. I'm proud that pple can't take advantage of me anymore coz i've learnt how to stand up for myself. My dream to go to the university and study has been accomplished. Know how to play music.. guitar, organ and piano.. not many pple can do that.. sporty, musically inclined, girlie when i wanna be.. not all gals can be like that.. That's who i am.. I feel better now. Haha. Most importantly, i'm proud to hav jason as my bf.. :)
He called again just now. BUt din tell me abt the loss of his money.. wonder if everything is ok.. gtg not..missing him as always.. looking forward to 27th when he'll be out.