Friday, August 24, 2007

Record for 24/8/07.
I woke up really early for my basketball lesson which was at 7.30am. After that I went back home to get my books for assignment and returned home. I took a nap, ate my lunch and practice music again. Next, I was on my way for my music exam!
I dun really know why, but this round I seemed rather calm, I was chatting with my teacher’s daughter when it was my turn.
That examiner looked like Beethoven sia! Haha. He tested me the scales and I thought I handled it rather well. My 1st 2 songs were quite ok, however, my last song I made the same mistake again. Damn it! Think he was pretty helpful. Anyway, I smiled all the way. Before I left the room, I asked him, “So, did I manage to pass my exam?” He paused and said, “I think you did.” And he smiled. Hooray! It means I’ve passed for sure!
I went for tuition for Grace after that. Later I went over to darling’s place to fetch jojo. I decided to bring her home to give her tuition. She’s right now with me.. Talking to my brother keke.. Staying overnight.. gtg now.. Feeling great! 2 more days to go before darling’s back!