Wednesday, August 22, 2007

acct for 21/8/07
Darling called me today! He whispered to me and I whispered back. He was calling me secretly in the toilet and i was in the library. It was pretty funny actually whispering to each other like dat.. Hope he din get caught. He reminded me abt being able to come out either on sunday night or monday afternoon. Good for me coz it doesn't clash with my soccer on monday morning.
I woke up for bball today.. learning how to pass through my opponents can be quite challenging. I learnt how to do crossover and pivoting.
I had a project meeting over lunch and i headed back to hall. I went for tuition. Then return to school. Went library before joining Anu to practice bball for inter-class games. My team is top in the chart. Tml is the finals. However, our star player like Vanessa wun be ard. Hope we still can win. I scored a ball during the games.. felt that was an achievement coz i dun usually perform during competition. I find it hard to stay calm during competition and i'm starting to learn it.. However, during the last game, a gal happened to hit into my right knee. It's still quite painful now. Scary.. i dun wan to dislocate my knee like my bro... will put a guard tml..