Sunday, August 19, 2007


Hello.. I woke up early today to practise my music.. Think my scales are improving. YEah! I had lunch at home and went for my music lesson. My teacher gave me a trial exam and i passed. I hope he was strict and not lenient... coz i wanna know me actual standards for the actual exam.
Later i went home and wanted to start doing my sch work.. but i was not motivated today.. must be the rainy day..
I brought my mummy out for dinner at upper serangoon rd for the teo chew porridge. The "ah li shan" very ex man! 20++ for 2 of us..
When i reach home.. i wanted to start to do my work.. but i ended up sleeping. haiz.. then i woke up again.. went over to jason's house to pass jojo her present for acheiving full marks for her spelling. I gave jason's mum a lift to work.. and i returned home.
Suddenly.. i felt lonely.. i was thinking about those sundays when i usually accompany dear for soccer and go out at night.. I dreamt of him during my nap.. I dreamt that my friends told me jason was coming back and led me to go to another place. But it was a lie and i was very disappointed..
I was so boliao just now and i took lots of shots.. for fun... got to go and do my work now.. c ya.. bye.. flying kisses to my baby.. hope he gets it.. haha muack!