Monday, August 27, 2007


27/8/07
I was woken up by darling's mum today. Jason's dad's car had problem and again and they were heading to pray to their ancesters. So Jason's dad exchanged the car with mine for that time being. My dad came back and said,"I didn't know the car can even change colour on its own!" haha.
I had i mini quarrel with my bro today.. I told him i needed to head to chua chu kang for my friend's wedding and he still asked me to fetch him to sim lim square to repair his com. He felt that i could have told him directly how i feel rather than agree and den complain. Which is quite true la.. Anyway, i tot he could be more considerate too.. Coz i wan him to know i hate rejecting him and he should be auto enough to decide on the favours to ask from me. Anyway, he talked it out and we are fine now..
THe malay wedding was so interesting. This was the 1st time in my life attending a malay wedding. We ate first and waited for the bride and bridegroom to arrive, there were drum and silat performance.. The couple were like king and queen. The performances were meant to show to the couple rather than the guests.. It seemed to be an honour to perform for both of them. Even NUrah also performed. She's representing singapore to do silat. By the way.. it's Yusman wedding. It was a good opportunity to gather our classmates too.. Fun! After the phototaking session, most of us left. I went to fetch my mummy from chua chu kang central and headed home.
At night, I was waiting for jason to call but to no avail. I went over to jason's place to look at his newly designed room by his parents. I went with them to hougang mall for dinner while i search frantically for the birthday cake. Hope at least we have the time to sing a song, cut and eat the cake tml..
I decided to take a break tml.. Coz I better be on stand by.. I knoe he'd need the car.. how can i be so selfish and let he use someone else's car while he pass his to me.. must be mad right.. So i'm going to sleep now.. tml shall wake up earlier to stand by and have to see a doctor.. keke..
gtg now.. buaiz