Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's been a long time since i'm blogged. It's caused by the stupid mio installation. So much problem that i still had to go to macdonald's to serve the free internet access!
I celebrated jojo's birthday yesterday.. as well as jeremy's arrival. I talked to him quite a lot yesterday. Seems like a nice guy. I gave him my num. Told him that I treat siblings very well, like that jason. haha.. so any problem can always call me.
I went to fetch jojo from school. Before that, Jason called! missed his voice.. he said he wanted to wish her happy birthday.. I passedthe message to her after that.. Brought her home, taught her maths and brought her to watch ratatuille! Average show i can say.. jojo got distracted after an hour or so.. but i made her stay.. before and after, we went arcade. She wanted to play many games and when the card that i topped up for her has finished, she asked me to go top up more. I felt that she should not be like that. Therefore, I talked to her after that. I told her that she should learn to be more considerate and don't do things for the sake of herself without thinking for others. She knows that there are many people who are very nice to her, but she should not take things for granted. I hope darling would not mind me teaching her all these skills ya.. I love her as much as he do and I want jojo to grow up with a big heart.. :)
Dunno y.. I'm feeling so stress! I seem to have so many things to do! I better pull my socks and do something about it. Think I'm too slack this week. Btw, the music school called me! The principal asked me to take night classes on weekdays. I think if i'm single, I would have taken all days. But I decided to take monday and thursday instead. On monday, after teaching music, I can still accompany darling. Tuesday, I might be joining a hall dance team after tuition. Wednesday, I'm free. Thursday, after tuition, I can go straight to teach music. Friday.. free for any plans. Weekends.. not touched yet.. My ex frisbee teammates are asking me if i wanna join sing open.. I'm considering man.. hmm.. It's so overwhelming! So many things to consider. Haiz.
I still have bball elearning stuf to do, SS story writing, critical perspective individual and group assignment, m and e elearning. so many things! I must finish at least the basketball one today! gtg now.. byez