Monday, September 10, 2007

It was raining this morning and we played soccer in the mud. It was quite fun actually. Haha. I just realised that my classmate happened to be my brother's sis's sis! so coincident! Anyway, my wish came true, darling called me! 3 times today.. he might be coming back either on wed or thurs. Friday he'll be leaving for thailand..

I went for dance in the evening. So fun.. They were doing hip hop. Haiz.. the thing about this kind of class is that you don't get to do free style. Clubbing at least you do. well.. I told darling about my temptation last weekend.. he asked me to go ahead. The more he ask me to go the more i dun feel like going already haha.

I was telling lynn over dinner about being anxious after jason is back. I'm afraid he might feel that i have no time for him. Or not used to our different lives now. Will it be better than before or worse? I'm afraid he might be too free to get to know new gals and forget about me. Keke. Well if that's the case, too bad lor... This would be a test for both of us. Of coz I'll still try to manage my time and balance between darling, schwork and family.

I'm going to work hard for school coz i want a higher pay and better prospect. I wonder if darling minds about my education level.. Or is he really going to upgrade himself. I'm just worried for our future. I know he has the capability to climb high in his career, but no matter wat, being in singapore and in the realistic world, we know that education plays a very important role. I hope that darling would really consider. I dun wanna nag at him.. Scared he mistaken about me despise him of his education status or something. I just told lynn that i really dunc his education level as a problem for us. I look at character more than anything else. I love the way he is.. But it's just for our future i guess.. Let's be realistic. Who doesn't want security and good life in future? Haha.

Counting down.. let's say he's coming on thursday..3 days from now..