Sunday, September 09, 2007

today.. my temptation to go club was really really high!! luckily, i was able to overcome it.. I know i have things to do. But i'm just bored! i wanna dance freely! I tot of going club but not drinking. But I rem giving my word to honey that i wun go unnecessarily. I went for breakfast with my bro.. stayed at home playing music, went out with my parents to chinatown for dinner. The Lor Moi was delicious.. Found it at last! We spend quite sometime at this station where there's one old man who was chanting and saying that he'd want to provide 4 digit numbers for certain people.. he was telling us how accurate his god was. The way i saw how he hits the statue made me stared at disbelief. He 's not respecting the god wat.. haiz.. He was then showing the power of his tailsman. He claimed that he's going to give them out for free.. but after that, he took out this product, wanting us to buy! many tables were also set up to pull people to the tables for fortune telling.. I really think this could be fake.. hopefully he are really helping the society and not cheating them.
There's something which I remembered which happened yesterday. When I was with my granny at the hospital, there was this couple which I shared the table with during my lunch. They were at least 80 years old i supposed. However, they were still so loving! The old man was teasing the old woman about him eating a piece of dish and his wife eating another at a time. He knew my presence and did it intentionally! Most probably, the old woman was the patient and he said that he came to the hospital because the food there is good and not because he wanted to come and visit his wife. haha.. So funny! I envied them man. I hope me love life will be as everlasting as them.. If not, I'll rather be single. Y make yourself so miserable when you can choose to led a happier life? I miss Jason soooo much.. What is he doing now? How is he? I don't know... Hope to hear from him soon.. Hope he's feeling strong..