Tuesday, September 25, 2007

so long nv blog again..also dunno y.. there's always ups and down in a relationship.. there will be a few points in time when u will lose confidence in the relationship.. Now i'm just a little doubtful here and there. wondering will my relationship with jason last.. I need the assurance now.. but he's away.. Telling me will not work too. So the problem lies with me.. not him.
This morning.. he called at the right time when i'm feeling this way. I was still sleeping when i heard my phone rang. I told him I missed him and he told me he missed me so much!! I wish for a pat on my head and a big hug now..
I went to visit my primary school today.. It was really a good visit. I met my ex form teacher Mdm Ho and a Chinese teacher who used to dote on me. Luckily they could still remember me!! My brother went with me and we had a great time talking to them.
I'm going OBS tml.. haiz.. tot days would pass very quickly so i can distract myself from missing darling too much. But i didn't know the dates fall on the day with my bro would be going for his knee operation. I feel a little sorry. However, he asked me to carry on with my plan. Guess when I'm back.. I'd wanna spend more time with him. Actually i'm not really excited abt the camp.. No matter wat.. Darling will still always be in my heart...