Wednesday, September 12, 2007

for 11/9/07..
Today for basketball, my teacher asked me to demonstrate lay-up for the class! Yippie.. So fun.. But during game, i felt i wasn't really serious or i din apply all the faking that I've been practicing so far.. We learnt lay-ups and ways to gain points.. eg.. to move into space towards the basketball direction.

Oh ya.. i woke up early morning to play tennis with lynn.. jen yang came after that to join us.. for less than 5 mins.. haha. It was fun too!

After bball lesson, had my proj meeting, i went for tuition.. after i came back to hall.. ate cup noodles! at last i got to eat cup noodles again.. I went for hall dance after that.. The way they teach is less clear.. but not bad also la.. coz we get to have exposure and perform.. cool.. Can help me improve my memory by remembering the steps.. gtg not.. tml got presentation! good luck to myself.. I'll go home tml to stand by for darling to come back.
BYEZ!