Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i slept at 11plus last night.. i was really tired. Went to school straight from chalet. This was what i recorded in my words doc as i was waiting for lynn to pass me the network cable.
"Hiya.. I feel so relieved now! I talked to darling just now. He called! He wasn’t angry with me thank goodness. Really hope he trusts me. But I’m very worried. He says that he fell and his back and knee hurts. How I hope I can be there with him now.. I hope he’ll stay strong. Love and miss him so much! "

When I woke up at 6.15am just now. I heard my hp rang. It was darling! He called at the right time. He told me that someone was caught using the phone and all phones are going to be confiscated. haiz. not being able to hear his voice for a month would be dreadful.. i gtg now. going to work on my project..