Sunday, September 30, 2007

i'm so happy!! The camp was so fun! although it was tiring, my feet with blisters, sandfly bites and days without bathing.. it was fulfilling. I got to understand myself better. I know ways to go beyond my limits. I am no longer afraid of kayaking or the sea. Heights may not be a hinder too. The 3 p - people, process and product is something which i have to decide to prioritize on when i lead or go out to teach in future.
I got in touch with webb. It's been a long time since i've tok to him. He was the same batch as huizhen. It's great keeping in touch with pple u have lost touch with.
2 weeks more be4 darling is back.. I miss so much..so much till when i saw the full moon on moon cake festival during my camp.. i wonder if he's also looking at it..
GTG n sleep now.. my muscles are aching like hell.. can't stand it anymore..