Sunday, September 16, 2007

i went to su min's birthday party at a ktv pub yesterday.. Played pool, listen to the pple sing etc.. I chose to drive coz I decided not to drink too much.
I got to confess something.. I felt pretty bored and thought of going clubbing again.. I really miss dancing.. really! this time it's not about getting to know guys, wanting to drink... i just wanna dance freely.. I really tried joining all the clubs.. but they don't give me the same enjoyment as what cubbing do.. haiz.. Everything is so restricted. the movements, the steps, everyone has to dance the same way. But when u club, everything comes from you.
I asked peiying is she wanna go. So we went MOS. I took a super long time to consider my decision. haiz... The only person stopping me is of coz darling. 1) I'm there to dance.. nothing else. 2) the main purpose why darling din wan me to go there is coz he's afriad i might be taken advantage of.. which i knew that would not happen. Coz I didn't drink! Although guys approached. But I rejected and moved away. I was very persistent in rejecting them. I swear.. I realised that after going, part of me felt happy. Another part of me felt so bad.. I dunno if darling can trust me.. I din do anything wrong for sure.. nothing unfaithful.. haiz.. overall.. I din really enjoy to the fullest. Not without darling's presence. How i hope he's with me.. as i promised, I dun wanna lie.. I'd rather he be angry with me than to lie and he finds out in the end. I love him.. if he loves me, he'd trust me.. I'm not as playful as the past anymore.. coz i've got him..and i'm waiting for him to be back. love him!