Sunday, July 08, 2007

What a humid morning.. I'm going for music lesson in a while.. Yesterday, Jason picked me up fro my jamming session. I din really enjoy it maybe becoz my heart wasn't into it.. maybe without Jason's presence. He came to fetch me after that. We went for lunch and returned to his place for a nap. Later we met my best friend Xiuzhen. We went to a turkish restaurant for dinner. Quite interesting. Xiuzhen was very upset and I hope going out makes her feel better. We brought her to fetch her daughter and sent her home. Estella is so adorable! Big eyes, just like her mummy.. I wonder when will it be my turn to have a child? How will he or she look like? JAson and me went Punggol End after dat. Times has passed. Many changes has been made there. There's a platform for people to walk, people went there to fish.. JAson and I talked. I mentioned about the message the day before.. He did not even know what went wrong! He was really too tired after the wakeboarding I guess. I was too selfish to think that he did it deliberately to hurt me.. He couldn't bear to hurt me.. Coz he loves me :) and i love him.. for forever and eternity.. that's what we said to each other.. that y i slept soundly last night. haha