Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I feel so blessed and so lucky suddenly.. Yesterday, darling asked me to continue to plan for my birthday party.. I was quite doubtful that the pple who i invite will come.. I told him that not many friends might turn up for my party. Guess what he said.. he said that the most, he will bbq with me.. just the 2 of us.. HAha.. how sweet! He's so encouraging! love him la.. although these are just simple words.. but these kind words made my day!
My brother will definitely be doing his magic tricks for show on sat.. haha. I messaged many of my friends.. of coz there are people who can't turned up. I also dun wanna hav much high hopes. But unexpectedly, there are people whom i tot will not come told me they are coming!! I'm so happy.. Long lost frds like Careen, Quibing.. they are coming.. There are few good frds who offered to help out before the party itself.. my cousins geraldine and bro would be coming too.. CAt is going to be my photographer.. everything seemed so right.. I haven told my parents yet.. I'm short of cash too.. hopefully they could help me out a bit.. Darling offered to buy cake and even catering.. But i see if it's necessary first.. must help him save money too..
He asked me wat i want for birthday.. it's weird telling him wat i want.. I dun really need any expensive gift.. It's the heart that counts.. the love that he can shower me with.. the faithfulness and trust that he gives me can be considered as the best gift anyone could receive..
The love that my family, boyfriend, relatives and friends has given me really made my life so complete.. I wanna feel this way forever... Without one of the aspect.. things would be different..