Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm so happy today! My party was a real sucess! I din really expect things would really turn out so nicely! My poly friends, obs, nie and sec sch frds came.. Although I did not really talk much to each group as i was busy moving from one grp to the other, it was a gd gathering session for the groups themselves. I totally enjoyed myself! I hope the rest did too. There were many talents within the groups. Magicians, musicians, comedians.. they were gd enough to bring up the spirit of my guests. I have Cat to help me take pictures, they rest jus cling amg themselves.. My parents were great! They helped me a lot! serving people food and entertaining them. I was so happy to meet careen and quibing whom i lost touch with long long time ago. Andrew kor and Peter still came to support me as usual. Darling came to join us after his soccer. I dun mind him playing soccer. That's his passion so i should nv try to stop him unless he wants to do it himself.
I really got to thank especially darling.. Without him, the whole thing wouldn't have started. He was the one who made me change my mind abt ago