Tuesday, November 20, 2007

hi there.. long time no see.. I guess i'm in love again.. i have always been in love.. but the feelings of being excited over being in love seems to be coming back.. haha sounds crazy right? We have discussed many things lately. Over wat we aim to do in future.. how are we going to manage our finance, and how to love each other more.
I learnt 5 types to ways to express your love to someone. 1) touch 2) words 3) showering gifts 4) actions 5) providing time
For this relationship, I felt that I have provided a lot of time and actions. Touch, words and gifts come after that. I want my partner to give me more of words and actions, followed by touch, time and gift.

AS for dear dear, he told me he would like me to give him actions and touch, followed by words, time and gift. I feel that knowing the needs of your partner is very important. If u really love a person, you would try all ways of fulfilling your partner's need to make him or her feel happy.

There's another surprise given by him. Darling is going to sub a credit card for me! yippie! I tot it is good for me to publish it out here as a black and white proof. I appreciate that he trusted me so much. I'm going to promise him if i happen to use the card, I'll pay my bills for sure! Promise! :)

I'm worried abt darling.. in order to slim down, he didnt; take regular meals.. it worries me. Must make sure he eats proper meal.. As for me.. i still eat as usual.. but growing fatter and fatter.. that sux.. must do somethign abt it..

I've been watching Heroes.. so interesting. At least i've finished watching.. now i can concentrate and study for my examinations.

I felt super jealous yesterday. saw love letters and pictures of darling and his ex.. At least he was kind enough to throw them away.. if he didn't i wun force him to do it too.. perhaps those were memories which he would like to keep too..