Wednesday, December 05, 2007






yoz..
I feel very happy! I've cleared my dance performance the day before yesterday at sentosa for PESS's olympic workshop.. I didn't make any mistakes.. I'm so happy! THe hardwork really pays off. I enjoyed making so many beautiful friends from the dance troupe. Everyone seems so united and no one is left out.. My dear dear even came to c me perform although he was a little late.. haha ;p He was so kind.. offered to drive 5 of my friends home..
Just now.. in the evening, I went to see darling play soccer. I met one of his friends who shared with me a few words of advice. He told me that in order to have a good marriage, both parties must have trust and commitment from each other. He had a divorce with his exwife 3 yrs ago with a son. Now he has a gf who stays with him and he also had the custody of his son. He was generous enough to allow his exwife to meet his son anytime he wants. Wanna guess y he chose to divorce? His wife cheated on him.. How sad right.. it was at the period with he had to work for long hours to climb up the hierarchy to ensure a good pay for his family to survive. And guess how long had they dated? 7 yrs! This really shows that time does not determine you relationship would last forever.. Besides commitment and trust, I'd like to include communication. Without it, both parties wun be able to be together too..
From my dance troupe, there's this gal named Alan, she only knew her husband for 3 weeks and he proposed to her! She agreed and they are now still happily married.. REally envy them.. I hope i'd also end up like them..
My kor kor just now called to ask how i was.. he was saying Jason has the capability of taking care of me and say that after my studies, soon he would be expecting a marriage annoucement from me.. haha.. I really hope my relationship with jason would be a everlasting one.. BY the way.. he bought me a set of braun buffel wallet for an advance christmas present.. I gave me the biotherm products real advance.. haha love him la!