Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm still awake now coz i'm waiting for my hair to dry up. I supposed to know my exams results by today. However, I can't access the link to c the results! May have to go down to sch on friday. I went with darling and his friends to the cage just now. It was pretty cool! I wanted to play but dear din invite and I also too shy to ask. But i sweat a little by trying all the juggling and stuff. Missed playing soccer with my galfriends suddenly. Haha..
Btw, I injured my right thumb. I was already injured during ICG basketball. Joanna accidentally held on to my thumb just now and i heard a "crack"! It was super duper painful until I couldn't resist my tears rolling down my cheeks. Anyway, I went to the chinese physician and she did acupunctural for me.. It was painful.. but now it's getting better. I hope.. Darling was patient when i was pretty grumpy just now.
I was glad to know billy's gf and xiao yan.. they were very friendly and nice gals! It was pretty fun talking and gossiping. Shall get to know them better soon. :)