Sunday, December 30, 2007

Everything seems to be quite unstable between dear and me these days.. Both are at fault I think.. But we've talked things out and I really hope whatever we have agreed to do would be done to improve our relationship.. Guess if we are serious about this relationship, then we should take each other's words seriously..
There will always be a phase when partners would just take each other for granted and we just have to gently remind each other how to resolve the problem. We know that we love each other. But we have different ways of showing love to each other and demand different ways of receiving love from each other. It's all about complementing each other I guess..
Yesterday, my love had BBQ at his place. I almost the whole day with his mum to prepare the food for him. It was quite fun yet tiring. He seemed to enjoy himself.. I feel happy when he's happy.. :)
I just came back from prata shop. Saw adrian from ZPS. Asked him to plan another gathering session. Den I saw Steven, who is my classmate from poly. He dun seem to recognise me though..keke But I'm happy to see familiar faces around..