Tuesday, January 08, 2008





Look at these Photos! With my new haircut, i went to meet xiuzhen for sushi buffet at toa pa yoh.. Then, i went to meet roy in town. He accompanied me there to buy the swaroski crystal for my dear.. the photo with jason behind-- i didn't know he came and he gave me a shock after my bro took the photo! Haha.. My baby is stuck in camp now.. confinement.. so dun get to see him for a week.. Today was my 1st day of sch and went to sch not to attend lesson but to settle my timetable. I nearly din get to do softball! Luckily everything was settled. Thankfully.
I think I better come out with some resolution for this year. At least there are things to motivate me. Recently i felt life being boring again.. THink something is wrong with me.. Maybe the expectation of me of life must be always colourful.. THis time, I want it to be more meaningful to make a better person.. I will think abt it and blog again tml.. A lot of reflections needed here.. haha