Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hiya.. today is one of the moodiest day of my life! Maybe it's because i'm having PMS. I felt hurt many times today. It seems like I'm easily offended. Feeling that i'm the worst person on Earth! However, I've got to see a clearer picture on many things and feel better now.
Anyway, Lynn and I would be singing together on Sat. I thought it was a good idea as i wouldn't feel so nervous with a partner around. After practising together, I felt that we could sing much better than when I'm singing alone. Will be looking forward to sing with her on Sat.
We won ICG netball today. When I just arrive, Jean passed me the center position. I felt quite disappointed when few of my friends seem to lose faith in me. Of coz i wun play better than Jean.. but at least dun show me the "huh.. y u dun play let rachel play center" that kind of look. At that time, we were already leading by 6 balls i think. After much tot, I think, everybody has different goals when playing game. Jean wants to do her duty as she was in charge of netball, the rest of us are playing all out to win. Maybe that's y they were afraid that losing her in the team for that game would be risky. But luckily i didn't really create any major mess. I got to catch a number of balls over to our attacking side.. I'm too emotional, too sensitive, i know.. easily affected by surroundings. but a normal person would feel the same if he/she were me right?
few hours ago, lynn and I were learning singing from van's sis! there's so many techniques to learn.. But it's interesting..
Just now i was so sad and darling was so sweet to listen to my worries and cheered me on. I felt so much better after talking to him. Though we can't meet up, I know he'll be there for me.
Swee bin was so nice too. She could sense that I was very moody and asked if i'm ok.. she's such a caring frd.. going to pay it forward.. :)