Thursday, January 10, 2008

Know why am I uttering all the rubbish letters... coz van was stamping on my keyboard!!! arrggg.. naughty gal!
I was saying.. everytime i woke up, i checked my hp, hoping to see Jason's message.. till morning.. i din receive any from him. However, he eventually told me that he was very busy the whole day.. I din really had time to talk to him too until at night. I'm getting more and more irritated by my hp. The reception of it sux.. I dun get to call out or message several times. Then I'm always afraid I might miss any important calls, especially from him. He doesn't sound very happy today.. guess he was bored with the blackout at his camp, it makes the situation worse..

Well, for my side, school has been great. I enjoyed practically every lesson. Tried to pay attention so far.. except that there are a few lecturers which worries me. Anu mentioned that this year, I seemed very paranoid.. Perhaps i am.. coz I trying too hard to make everything work out for me. I wanna get good grades etc.. But maybe this would help me to do better with stress.

This year, my resolutions are as follows
1) Punctuality -> now, it's not only for lesson, but everything, inclusive of dates, meetings etc.. This would certainly help me with my time management skills. :)
2) Study hard and play hard -> getting gd grades is my aim. I'll try to do my sch work during week days and enjoy my weekends with my love ones. But I love to enjoy my life as well..
3) PAss my music grade 7 pract exam -> which means I have to pract my music be confident when i enter the exam room
4) Save $$ -> I need to learn how to keep track of how much i earn and spend in order to save
5) Be a good gf -> well I wun have as much time to spend my dear dear. However, I should still give him my support in everything he does, show my care and concern plus understanding. Shall try not to be possesive. Haha. Maybe not possesive, but PARANOID. Keep asking if he still loves me.. coz I need lots of assurance. Ma fan right.. keke. But I know darling loves me and he will do his best to do anything for me. (rite dear? if u r reading? ;p) I will do the same.. coz i love him too :)
6) Be a good daugther and sis -> spend more time with my family
7)Be a kinder person -> Try not to be too skeptical. Sometimes i think too much. I may be oversensitive at times. Help my friends when i can.. Listen to them when they need me.. Not to friends. Do anything good to help people who r in need.

I'll add more if there are more.. But guess 7 of them are enough for the year.. I wanna be a better person. Looking forward to do it! Yeah! I'm tired le... going to sleep now.. bye!