Thursday, January 17, 2008





I'm back! I've finished jogging for almost an hour today! But i felt hungry and had to cook instant noodles. dunno it has defeit my purpose for exercising to lose weight. Think I'm really motivated and till now.. though it's only the 2nd week, i'm still enthu about it. Lib is my 3rd home now, besides my own hse, hall and darling's place. haha. But today i din visit the lib. I went to mph to pract volleyball. Andre gave me many useful teaching cues like the ball has to be above ur forehead, my hands have to face each other and cushion and cup it and den extend upwards together with your legs etc. However, I suffered more bruises on my arm. See the pics!

During softball lesson, I learnt new knowledge abt the use of shortstop to tag player during forced play. batter will always take the longest time to run to their base as they can't steal their bases. We also did crossover which I had to move our non dominant foot to our dominant side to catch the ball with our glove. If the batter did not touch the ball and the catcher catches it, the catcher has to tag the runner running from the 3rd to the homebase. He/she should not step on the base as the runner is stealing the base. If it's a fly ball, the fielder can either tag or step on the base that the runner is running to.

After lesson, we went to watch hall 6 play bball. It was quite an interesting match. Van was playing. The members were very encouraging and pretty united. Managed to see how Jack play. So passed several nice passes. It was so cool!

After that I went back down to the hockey pitch. Went to throw some frisbee as well as supporting rosenna's class. Their class consisted of different talents such as fastest sprinter in singapore, national soccer player, basketballer and a few all arounders. They won 2 games and lost 1. My class would be playing tml. HOpe we'll have enough people for the game. THe more the merrier.

I've not talked much with dear dear since the day he came and look for me in ntu. He was so sweet to help me get my jersey and drove all the way here to pass it to me as i needed it for the following day for games and class photo. I brought him to the highest point in NTU and we spent sometime chatting. As I saw him so tired, i couldn't bear but to ask him to go home and rest early. He had just finished one of his quite shiong exercise.. He sounded so tired. Hope he's ok. Looking forward to see him during the weekends.

We have taken our class photos.. Yippe.. check it out!