Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's been a long time since i blog.. My class had won 2nd for frisbee interclass game. I caught and earned the 1st point for the finals. I'm starting to slack during class! But i can't stop my momentum now.. I still wanno do well.. Haiz.. dunno y i feel moody today. Happy that dear came to see me at sch though. He doesn't seem to praise me anymore.. sad.. only made fun of my negative points.. even entering a door he also can criticise.. is it me or is it him? Just take it that i'm having my PMS.
I'm excitied about sat's performance. going to dance and play the band. At least these are things to distract me from all my worries and unnesssary stuff..
I've visited the national bowling federation. Wendy, the general manager is a super friendly person. Had a great time talking to her.
The bad news is, I lost my ring.. hope i can find it soon..