Monday, January 28, 2008






I really had a good time last SATURDAY!! It was a busy day. I went for manicure and ended up doing my hair and make up. Thanks to Zyma my make up artist. She's so nice.. However, I rushed like mad. Took a cab and asked the uncle to wait for me outside my house while i get my clothes for my performance.

During the rehersal for the PESS BASH, I sang Lynn part. Keke. Too excited le. I was always scared for dance la. Din really practice for this performance. The Best thing is, I made a mistake during the dancing in the moonlight. Luckily, I just kept smiling. haha. Hopefully no one knows except for my band members keke. FOr zombie, none of us made mistakes. Hooray! Dr Bala commented that we were the best band! I felt that the hard work that we did really paid off yesterday. A little disappointed because my band din get to finish another 2 songs.

My darling was in time for my dance. He was there for all my performance that day. I really felt loved and support by him. After bash, I just kept drinking. keke I wanna have fun! I dared to drink because I knew dear dear was there to protect me. I still rem him asking me about marriage. It was so sweet. But I'm not taking it as a formal proposal. haha. I know darling can do better than that. ;p

I went to look for my cousins and saw my sec sch friends around.. PLayed 7 ups witht the degree

yr 2s. It was so fun! Drank lambogini before i played and after losing a few more rounds i started feeling tipsy. keke.

I'm so happy and touched because honey was there throughout for me although he doesn't like to club anymore. I'm sure he doesn't enjoy as much as I do.. when i asked him, he said that when he sees me that happy, he's also happy! I love him! :)