Sunday, December 16, 2007



Well.. I'm glad that I have been busy with the isg.. I felt that my frisbee skills has deteriorated. Tml is our final game and I wanna play well. I'm going to do my best. Haiz.. i feel very fat. Everyone is saying i'm fat.. feel quite shitty. Anyway.. I've signed up with a slimming prog and I'm curious to c how much i can lose through the process. I wanna have not only a slim body but also a toned body. That's more healthy. I can't believe I'm signing up for this kind of stuff. keke. I met darling for lunch. Thought it was pretty sweet when he came and look for me without his car. For a change, we took a bus..


This week, there were number of incidents that cause hurt between us. In the past, when i feel hurt, I'll start to back off. But this time, I felt that this relationship is not about me anymore. That's selfish. It's about Jason and me. It wouldn't be fair to him if he puts in effort and I'm not. ANd I'm going to handle my relationship properly this time. I'm not going to give up but backing off. THat will not solve the problem. Communicating would. But i takes 2 hands to clap too. And we would put in the effort to improve our relationship by compromising and listening to each other. He said that we were afraid of losing each other that is why we ended up hurting each other.. well at least both of us admitted our mistakes and moved on.. However, all these are good tests for us. It really shows how much we mean to each other.


Just now, I went with my family to the temple. After praying, we went to see wayang. I dun really understand what they were trying to do. It seems like a trailer or something. I only remember them walking and galloping around and saying "Ha ha" here, "Haha" there. Haiz.. Had a hard time understanding and deciphering their actions. My grandmother is a great fan of wayang.. She bought tickets to go there to watch the shows.


Later, we went to look for the L shaped sofas. I had our dinner along paya lebar road. It was quite nice! next to the shop there's tis traditional confectionary. Check this out!