Sunday, December 23, 2007








Guess wat.. The school held my results because I did not pay for my hall fees! Yesterday, with darling, we sent to the finance office to pay up the fees and wanted to surf the wireless to c my results. Guess what, there were some configuration prob and i had to go the library. Irritating isn;t it? haiz.. anyway, when i saw my results, I saw an A- for my critical perspective module which I thought I would be able to get it.. I was pretty pessimistic as I tot that is going to be the only A- throughout the 5 modules. Immediately, darling ran away with my laptop keeping me in suspense.. I had to ran around the library to search for him!! Anyway, I was quite surprised. I had A- for Social Studies as well as basketball! Yippie.. the next 2 modules were B+.. This is the first time having 3 A- on the report card.. keke. Shall work harder the next semester..


Darling and I had went suntec to search for his friend's wedding gift. There were some displays which i find them very nice from a jewellery company.. The angels were beautiful..


We decided to go orchard instead.. swarvoski.. and bought the crystals... They were beautiful! We went around taking lots of photos in orchard.. so fun! we played icecream like little kids.. Watched Red Line.. Nice movie..


Today I was the mc for the music concert recital. it went pretty well.. I met darling straight at rendevous hotel for the ROM ceremony of Weiming.. They seem very happy.. I'm also happy for them.. Next darling and me went marina square. We briefly walked through and headed to amoy street for my waxing session! darling offered to pay the package for me yippie! I'm going ot treat him koshimbo lunch at suntec in return. I feel that he really adores me as he knows i'm really broke now.. I told him in future when I have my earnings, I wouldn't have to depend so much on him already.. ;p
I realised we have him arguing lately.. the things he said has begun to offend him at times. I wonder y? Perhaps now we have come to a stage where he is so used to me and he feels comfortable joking all the time.. Well, I liked my honey's humour. It bring joy to my life. However, there are really times when i really need him to be serious and make me feel loved by him...I know he loves me. But we gals just need assurance. "Kind words bring laughter and joy to people" I learnt this from the church I was teaching music there. Well, everything needs a balance to it.. I dun expect darling to be serious all the time.. It'll be so boring! keke. Just wan him to be sweet at times to melt my heart.. Haha.. A little effort of doing it will made me happy :)
As for me, I think I've been quite petty recently, coz I wanted Darling to be more sentimental but he jokes about almost everything which includes things which I'm sensitive about caused me to be frustrated. Guess my expectations makes me lose my temper. I guess i just have to chill and give my love a chance to express himself in his own way.. We shall compromise, instead of expecting him to do certain things and end up showing him a black face when he doesn't do it, I'll express myself and tell him what i really love and hope we can figure and try to work things out together. If we love each other, we'll be able to work it out! Whatever dear has done for me has been greatly appreciated.. Till now.. Will not take him for granted for sure..