Wednesday, December 19, 2007

today, i went for my dance at studio wu.. I went there at the wrong time.. din know the class supposed to start at 3pm.. anyway, we learnt jazz dance today. It was very challenging as i din have any ballet background. But I still enjoyed dancing. Later, my dear gave me a surprise by picking me up from the dance studio.
Next we went to suntec to buy presents! secrets for now.. I learnt a few interesting stories from dear.. there's a teacher who asked a student if a jar which is filled with rocks can fill up the jar anymore. The student said no. Teacher went to takes small little pebbles and poured it in and the pebbles entered the jar through the gaps between the stones. Next Teacher ask if the jar could be further filled up. The student said no again. This time, Teacher took fine sand and pour into the jar.. The moral of the story is about knowing your priority right. If fine sand is placed in 1st, the stones and the pebbles will not be able to enter into the jar at all. Same for the little pebbles. Therefore, in our lives, it is possible to have everything that you want to achieve, but it is about the way you manage and set your priority.
i saw the night view of suntec. it was beautiful..