Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm so happy today! I scored 2 goals for my team.i scored one JUMP SHOT n 1 LAY UP.I felt i've contributed to the team at last.I was glad tat i invited rosenna to join us.Initially she was quite reluctant about going for isg.however,she scored a goal today too n seem to enjoy the games we played.tomo we r going to play our FINAL n neverless to say i'm going to play hard o help the team to get the CHAMPION! i felt tat i've improve alot on about staying calm during competition settings.believeing in oneself is also important n tats when your teamates will trust n believe 'YOU CAN'. Our captain's ball did really well too.. we won by a point 10-9. close though. I din really play as those who went for the past games played 1st.
my DArling has been very supportive.without fail he msg me aLL the good luck wishes n support! just now its was raining heavily n he msg tis
"every drop of rain represent how much i miss ya. Look out of the window and ya know how much i miss ya" Isn't that sweet? keke..