Sunday, December 09, 2007

hmm.. I've been involved in Inter-School Games lately. I joined basketball, tennis and captain's ball. I play the second game for bball and although I didn't score any points I felt great because I thought I managed to pressure me defenders pretty well that day.. As for tennis.. I thought it was really crazy for me to join coz i had no prior background except that I just learnt it last semester.. We had several walkovers and ended having the 3rd position. For tennis, it's not really abt winning but enjoying the game.. haha.. my love for tennis has increased again. Yippie!
I'll be playing captain's ball tml.. hopefully we'll have fun then. haha.
Darling has always been so sweet.. THere was once in the middle of the night when i had cravings for soup and brought me out to drink soup. hehe.. He has been paying so many things for me coz he knows I'm broke.. haiz.. Hate the financial state i am in now.. He made me feel so comforted when he says he's going to take care of me and "yang" me.. :)
Yesterday, he chose to accompany my parents than to go play soccer. I really appreciate what he has done for me.. love him so much.. I'll treasure him.. :)