Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello,
haiz... back in school. I'm still feeling a little weak. Today we had softball assessment. Felt that I didn't play well today. so sian. Later, i went for dance. I'm the chairperson for Dance Fusion from next week onwards. Not very sure why i took this post. But I thought it would be another good challenge for me.
I've been very temperamental lately and Jason has been very tolerant. He brought me for tuition and den school today. He waited for me to finish tuition outside my student's hse! Haiz. Time fly so fast! we are also a yr together! I really hope we can stay happy forever. Still put in effort in our relationship and not take each other for granted. Haiz, I'm think about my USA trip. Although i'm very excited over the trip, I'm also a little half hearted now coz of him. Going to miss him..
I feel so slack! Better pull up my socks and work hard. TML is jay and my 11 months anniversary. And also my cousin, yan yan's birthday. Going ktv at orchard. Think I better rest early.. gtg bye bye..